TERMS & CONDITIONS, RETURNS & PAYMENT
Now for the boring but important bit.
Please read these terms carefully, and print and keep a copy of them for your reference.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by Sun Bear Spirits Co Limited a company registered in England and Wales with Company Number 13460257. We act on behalf of SunBear Spirits Co, The BootLegger and Stafford Distillery.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Sun Bear Spirits Co shop online and purchasing a BootLegger experience.
BUYING PRODUCTS ON OUR WEBSITE
By placing an order with Sun Bear Spirits Co, you acknowledge to have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of our Terms and Conditions then prior to placing your order please contact us at email@example.com before placing your order with us.
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will check the price and availability and confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
How to place an order
- Select the item(s) that you require from our website by clicking the ‘Add to Basket’ link shown for the item.
- Items that you have selected can be reviewed at any time via the ‘View Basket’ link.
- When you have completed your selections click on the ‘Checkout’ link to complete your order. You will be asked to provide delivery and payment information via secure web pages. Please review your order carefully before submission to avoid problems.
- If you make a mistake during ordering please contact us as soon as possible.
- If you need to amend your order prior to placing it you may do so on the shopping basket page. Remove items or amend quantities using the controls provided. You may need to refresh the contents of your basket for changes to take effect. If you really get stuck please call or email us.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
We try to process all orders within 48hrs of receiving them, however, as we use a third party courier on occasion we do experience some breakages which may delay your order.
We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Sun Bear Spirits Co Limited and all associated trading names, and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
If possible, please check the condition of your parcel before you sign for it. If it’s at all damaged, don’t sign for it but hand it back to the courier to return to us. If you only discover that your parcel is damaged after you’ve signed for it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
To purchase products from Sun Bear Spirits Co, you must be of legal age to buy alcohol in the country in which you reside. Delivery will only be made to individuals of legal purchase age and our delivery company will require a signature on delivery. Our delivery company will check ID if they are unsure of the recipients’ age.
Unfortunately, we do not deliver to addresses outside the UK. Please be advised that whilst we ship to most locations within the UK we do not offer this service for Jersey, Guernsey, The Orkney Islands, The Isle of Scilly, Ireland, The Highlands, The Isle of Wight and The Isle of Man. Please contact us directly at email@example.com for advice on delivery to these locations.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
All items are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available or there has been a pricing mistake we will advise you of this. We will not dispatch the goods, we will refund any payment made, and there will be no contract between us.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Visit our Refunds & Cancellations page This forms part of our Terms and Conditions.
All experiences with The BootLegger are subject to the following terms, in addition to any venue specific terms which you will be notified of prior to the event.
Cancellations/amendments to your booking.
If you would like to cancel or re-book a different date, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will do our best to accommodate this.
We require a minimum of 14 days notice for all cancellations or re-bookings and all bookings made by gift voucher are non-refundable.
A £20 fee will be charged for any re-booking and we are unable to re-schedule a booking more than once.
If you wish to cancel your booking within 14 days of your scheduled experience date, a £20 cancellation fee will apply. Please note, any cancellations made 72 hours prior to your booking will be charged in full. Cancellations made within 7 days will be charged at 50%. Failure to show up for scheduled booking will result in automatic forfeiture of payment.
Following the relaxing of the restrictions on 19th July 2021 we will be implementing the following:
1. Complimentary hand sanitiser will be available for your use throughout your time with The BootLegger. We ask all customers to sanitise regularly.
2. We will not be insisting that face coverings are required as this is no longer a legal requirement. We ask all customers to respect others choices on how they wish to protect themselves in this regard.
3. If you feel unwell or are required to self-isolate as a result of covid-19 please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your booking to let us know. We will re-schedule your booking for a later date at no additional charge and within 12 months of your original booking date. We are unable to provide refunds.
4. We will be accepting card payments only.
Please note that all of the above is subject to change prior to your event depending upon government guidance at the time.
This website and its content, including but not limited to the design, logo and branding is copyright of Sun Bear Spirits Co Limited– © 2021. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This website, these terms and conditions and any contract entered into as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales